I'm interested in innovation, projects that challenge me, and things I've never done before.
A qualified project manager (PRINCE2, MSP, MOR), with 11 years experience within demanding environments. In depth knowledge of strategy development, performance reporting and stakeholder engagement within the public sector (education). Recognised as being proficient at identifying or developing quick and effective tools to support reporting, managing change and identifying and resolving the issues in complex matrix organisations.
Recent projects include technology efficiencies case studies to support the requirements of reduced capital spend.
I led the team that developed a clear performance management system, managing risk and uncertainly in a period of rapid change. I designed, developed and implemented a reporting architecture with dashboard to enable clear reporting and tracking of progress against e-strategy ambitions.
Within the context of managing core responsibilities (reporting, programme management, quality assurance of education content), I successfully managed a number of projects and contractors to deliver projects that were required to ensure the value of my organisations services Becta (2003-10)
Within this post I also designed, project managed the development, and embedded across Becta and partners a distributed performance management dashboard.
Skills and achievements:
- developed the technical and procurement specifications for a performance management dashboard;
- led the tendering, recruitment and management of contractors to create and deliver the project
- ensured the deliverables were received on time, within budget and met our quality, accessibility and house style specifications
- development of editorial processes, timelines and distributed workflows;
- led training to ensure that parties could create and management their own content
- ensured the quality of content across the dashboard, (house style, language, consistency of content, legal issues).